Thursday 28 April 2016

Mind The Gap



Guess who's back? 

It has been nearly two years since I last posted on this blog, which coincidentally is the same amount of time I spent working as a Beauty Writer in London. But with big changes and new adventures on the horizon, it's time for this hiatus to come to an end. 

Rainbows & Lace started as a bridal blog, and although I enjoyed writing about all things wedding related, it's time for a change. 

The 2.0 version of the blog will cover beauty, lifestyle and fashion. What does that mean? Pretty much everything life throws my way... If I like it, I will write it! 

Hope you enjoy the new Rainbows & Lace as much as I will surely enjoy writing it! 

Gaby x

P.S. The image above is from an Anglotees.com t-shirt, in case you were wondering!



No comments:

Post a Comment